- Cami’s are cheaper in the Spring $2
- If you live in NYC check out the wholesale fashion district you can get cami’s in packages of 10 sometimes
- Victoria Secret Panty sale 5 for $25
- In 2008 they had 10 for $25
- Department store lingerie or matching bra and panties will run you $10 the most per pair. I recommend Century 21.
- Uniqlo has the best thick and great quality shirts ever to cut out layers, but they also work great for layering.
- Buy mens sweatshirts in XS or kid sizes. They fit like a glove
If you’re a large breasted woman (as in size F and above), your chances of finding a bra in a department store are ZERO.
And who frowns upon packaged underwear? I wear that shit b/c I’m a broke bitch and I sometimes I just want normal, cotton, plain, black underwear to wear while teaching.
I’m addicted to target panties. I love being able to buy bacon and purple lace boyshorts at the same time
MARSHALLS AND TJMAXX PANTIES AND BRAS FTW