I gotta go to each one at least once.
Y’all already know
Palestinian women throw stones at the Zionist occupiers during clashes on International Women’s Day, at Qalandia checkpoint in the West Bank, Palestine, March 8, 2014. (Photos: Majdi Mohammed / AP Photo)
Meet the World’s Smallest Rabbit.
Columbia Basin Pygmy Rabbits are the world’s smallest and among the rarest.
omg its ears!!!
i don’t get how a woman can “invade” a space meant for women.
In this funny, poignant talk, Brené Brown explains what makes us feel a sense of love and belonging. It’s a powerful reminder (especially for all you Type A’s out there) to embrace the messy and unknown, even when that leap of faith seems scary or uncertain.
And people who don’t carry that shame and believe they are indeed good enough?
They absolutely cannot have relationships with those who don’t think they’re good enough.
They can’t have anything of value with people who don’t think they deserve it, who cannot be vulnerable, who don’t think they’re enough.
You better ask me how I know.
I oppose IAW because there isn’t an Arab country that treats women with respect like Israel does.
This, by far, is the shittiest post I’ve ever seen on tumblr.
To help you see how respect is defined in “Israel”, here are a few examples of instances in which respect is shown according to “Israelis”:
- When you drop bombs on someone’s house and murder their entire family you are treating them with respect.
- When you make women give birth at checkpoints you are treating them with respect.
- When you burn down a woman’s trees and take away her livelihood you are treating her with respect.
- When you take away a mother’s child to be imprisoned you are treating her with respect.
- When you deprive a woman of her house and shelter you are treating her with respect.
- When you restrict a woman’s ability to move between places you are treating her with respect.
- When you deprive women of their homeland and send them into exile as refugees you are treating them with respect.
- When you assault, beat, and humiliate women you are treating them with respect.
… JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE
Lupita is perfection.
This Common Secret, Susan Wicklund
I remember seeing a video OneThirdGone posted about her group protesting outside a doctor’s home. I rolled my eyes at it and thought of how irritating they were. But after reading about the struggles of Dr. Wicklund and all the harassment she’s endured (and I’m not even halfway through the book yet), anti-choice protestors now make me physically sick.
They barricaded Dr. Wicklund’s home - they brought a mobile home and parked it in front of her driveway, and giant cement-filled barrels blocked the entrance. They stalked her daughter at her school, they posted “Wanted” signs all over their town. They made it nearly impossible for her family to leave their home.
If you think clinic protestors are okay, then I’m going to need you to do some rethinking.